Sunday, December 4, 2016

September

Partner Author for this Post: Natalie!

We are riding the Hogwarts Express to school!

And we had very interesting Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. Caleb got a puke flavored one!

I was picking my first book to read in Diagon Alley!


Everyone is playing with the scooters for lunch recess. 


I read The Book With No Pictures. It was SO FUNNY! Everyone laughed when I read it. 




We made Armor of God things for my Aunt Jenae who is teaching people on a mission. 

We collected peaches from someone else's tree in our yard because they said we could. 

(We raised the money to buy these signs for our neighborhood!)


We went through the car wash LOL!


We got fall flowers and paint to fix my bed. 

My mom is a Cub Scout leader so we went to a cemetery with them.  


I am in my theatre class!

We learned about the heart for Anatomy and this is my notebook.

I am playing the piano. 

I am on a soccer team and that was my game. 

My dad taught us about the heart because he helps heart doctors all the time. 

We got to watch a Bill Nye the Science Guy movie as well. 

We had a talent show at our house for the Any-Day Friends. 




This is my soccer team, The Pink Panthers. 





This is me and my doll Samantha. 

This is my mom in her Cub Scout shirt. 

We went to a nature shop- it was really cool! I got a turtle key chain. 


We got to hold a spider!



I went to my friend Summer's birthday party, but I had to leave for a piano festival after. 

I got a superior for both of my songs that I had to play. 

Me and my cousins and my aunts and my Grammy and my mom went to the General Women's Meeting. Then we went to Iceberg afterwards.  

This is my baby cousin Mallorie!

My cousin and my mom were twins! 

We got to go to the Golden Spike!









Ha ha I loved Seth's hair cut!




We went to the aquarium because Seth won the Grand Prize for the library's summer reading program- a year family pass! 




We went to Great Harvest Bread Co!

No comments:

Post a Comment