Sunday, December 4, 2016

October

Partner for this Post: Jenna!

We're getting donuts for General Conference!

(I ate a pumpkin bagel without even a second glance at the donuts. It felt good!)

Natalie is circling the prophet. 

We're in our tent. 

Momma's vision board. (Wow. I am super impressed she knows what this is lol!)

We are at the dentist. 

We are at the theatre performance. (Cyrano at BYU.)



(I went on an overnight retreat with my certification group. It was AMAZING!)


The clouds are turning colors!


(Here are my cub scouts!)


Daddy and Caleb are at the football game with Grandpa Jamie, Jonathan, Uncle Karl and Derek. 

Natalie is at her soccer game. 



We're doing a show with the cousins. 







Caleb and Seth are getting a haircut!


Mom! Say "Seth is getting a haircut" right there! 


I'm at my dance class!!


We are at the zoo!



(The kids were in a Science Fair! It was awesome!)






Seth is asleep on the carpet. 



You and your friends are at the temple!


We are making imaginary friends like Beekle. 


Things from my birthday (Actually it is 100 things the basement which, granted, may have included a thing or two from her past birthdays, but trust me this is all stuff they NEVER use. Caleb was upset as you can see in the picture because he saw a game he hasn't even thought about in like a year and suddenly loves.). 







And that's all I know about Mom! Can I get a cookie now?

No comments:

Post a Comment