Tuesday, December 27, 2016

December

Partner Author for this post: Jenna!

We are at the BYU store and we are sitting by the cougar! 

Dad and Seth were by themselves eating lunch and reading stories!

We were at the doctor. Natalie wanted to see if she could run a 5k with Katelyn and Whitney our cousins!

Natalie was doing her school early because Juju our friend was coming over to play.

Seth is playing with Caleb's game. 

We were playing a game where the couch cushions were the jumping board into a swimming pool! 

(I did it! I made my One Hundred Days of Healing posts into a book!)

(These cookies are a DELICIOUS sugar free treat!!) 

We were playing at the aquarium in the sand that they have. And Momma look! That's my baby doll! She is on the floor and I am standing on the stood so I can reach the sand. 

Caleb is at his basketball game. 

We are making a zoo, and that is our first exhibit. The bear exhibit is the first one on the tour. 

(Kent helped me create this flyer for my program! I am SO EXCITED!!)

(From fb: A couple weeks ago I finished reading the standard works cover to cover for the third time in my life. Since then I have been doing topical study, but I felt the new year is the perfect time to make the switch. You see, I am marking one set of scriptures in a different way for each of my children and this one is for Jenna. This morning was the last time I studied from them. I know without a doubt in my mind and heart that the scriptures are the word of God, written and preserved and translated for my benefit today. I know that studying the scriptures everyday makes a difference in my life for good. I know that we can receive answers to our prayers and witness miracles through scripture study, because I have experienced it more times than I can count. Personal revelation is real, and I am receiving and recording MY scriptures for ME as I study these standard works and the words of our modern day prophets. So goodbye, old friend. Thanks for the memories! #sisterscriptorian)

Our mudroom calendar!


And that's it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment