Saturday, December 3, 2016

Our Trip to Idaho in September

Partner Author for this Post: Kent!
Kent says it was fun to him that we got to see where he goes for work all the time. =o]

We picked up pizza for dinner and the kids were all glued to the screen the second we walked in because we were in the car with no screen time all day!


First Stop: The temple!



Next order of business: Swimming! 


Then the kids and I went to Rexburg while Kent went to the hospital to work.





Notice the potatoes at the student market! lol!


A not-as-good-as-Jamba-Juice smoothie place on campus...

The Library! It was fun to see all the students smiling at my kids. I remember being in college and missing getting to interact with children. 

After visiting BYUI we went to Great Harvest and then to a park to do school and wait for Kent to be done. 



Seth ran around like a maniac at the Black Bear diner. Poor kid had cabin fever from the car ride. 

Jenna doesn't seem to mind the long trips. As long as she has some drawing supplies and her blanket she is good to go! =o] 

I LOVE getting to travel with my family!! I feel like it is an important part of our education both now and in the future!

1 comment:

  1. DYING at the "Not as good as Jamba Juice place on campus." loloololol Freshens is lames.
    Love the temple pictures! I Love my Rexburg!

    ReplyDelete