Sunday, December 4, 2016

Our Trip to California in November

Partner Author for this Post: Me =o]

From fb:
We had such a wonderful day! 
I can't express how grateful I am that my children get to make memories with my Grandmom and Grandad, going to the same places and doing the same things as I loved growing up!! HOORAY for family vacations!


My Grandmom and Grandad are two of my very favorite people ever. 















From fb:
I love it that our Heavenly Parents put us in families with our best friends. I love my Aunt Karen!! 
Thanks so much for hosting us- you guys are the coolest 💗




From fb:
Happy Holidays to all!! We had such an awesome vacation! Maybe it's because we have moved so much, but this will always be truly home to me 💗
















I feel so blessed that my children get to know and make memories with all four of my grandparents. I love them all so much and I'm so grateful we got to be with them on Thanksgiving Day!

Here is my no-sugar apple pie! It was DELICIOUS!! I flavored it with maple syrup in the filling, and with honey and nuts for the topping. I can't wait to eat it again next year!! 

Hooray for Christmas pajamas!! 










I love my family so much! I am so grateful for them! Madera and Chowchilla and San Luis Obispo will always be my truest home to me! I love being there and I can't wait to go back some day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment