Sunday, December 4, 2016

BOO Halloween! (Get it??? Ha Ha)

Partner Author for this Post: Caleb!

We were trying on our Halloween costumes for the first time. 

Seth was having a hard time!

I was a storm trooper. 


(This is homemade rootbeer at the RS Witches' Night Out- I didn't drink any, but it still made me happy to see =o])

(No one got my hat...)


Mom took a picture of me.









I was playing with my friends at the Halloween Book Club. 

We were hunting for pumpkins.


We were in the corn maze. 

We were playing in the corn. 

We were painting pumpkins. 


We were at the ward Halloween party. 

Wait. What is that? Where are you guys?? (Kent and I went to Cornbelly's on a date!)




We were bobbing for apples. 


We were carving pumpkins.

(Kent's parents always give us gift cards to McDonald's for Halloween...)

We were going trick-or-treating!



I like Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment