Sunday, December 4, 2016

November

Partner Author for this Post: Caleb! 

We were learning about feet. 

(Natalie met her goal of reading 100 books this year!)

(I got to sign up for this amazing program!)

Book Club!

We got to throw away the diaper genie! (Because Seth is potty trained!! HOORAY!!!)

(I got this beautiful painting of Christ from a friend.)

(Yes, I did. More out of obedience than anything else.)

(I got this awesome 'healing in my wings' drawing from my friend.)

We were at a class about puppets!



We were playing in the snow for the first time!


Somebody made a... turkey??

(We did a service project at an assisted living center.)

We were at Aunt Katrina's house! (On the way to California!)

It snowed for the first time!


We learned about ligaments and tendons from Uncle Derek.

(I got my YW Medallion and Honor Bee!! This represents 100s and 100s of hours of dedicated work! Here is what I said about it on fb:
I did it!! Countless hours over the past year has been well worth the effort to complete the Personal Progress program and receive my YW Medallion tonight. 💗
I have come to know what it means to love and serve the Lord with all of my Heart, Soul, Might, Mind, and Strength. With all that I am I love and serve Him.
I have received the Gift of the Holy Ghost. I work to be worthy of His constant companionship.
I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. I am learning to repent of my sins and forgive myself and others each day through His grace and the power of His atoning sacrifice.
I am a daughter of Heavenly Parents, who love me and I love Them. I am following Their Plan for me.
I stand as a witness of God at all times and in all things and in all places as I strive to live the Young Women values, which are: Faith, Divine Nature, Individual Worth, Knowledge, Choice and Accountability, Good Works, Integrity, and Virtue.
I believe I have come to accept and act upon these values. I strengthen homes and families. I have made and now keep sacred covenants. I have received the ordinances of the temple and return there often in behalf of my ancestors. I am enjoying the blessings of a consecrated life now, and with all the energy of my heart I hope to enjoy the blessings of exhalation.)


No comments:

Post a Comment