Saturday, March 12, 2016

Notice how it is March?

Yeah. The blog posting had fallen off the band wagon... BUT, we are back and better than ever! You see, I was feeling like we needed a change. Catching up and restarting the family blog was overwhelming and so I just kept putting it off, and even debated giving it up! But it is SO important to me! So I just kept waiting, like the inspiration of what to do was on the tip of my tongue... and then BOOM! It came like a wave over my heart as I listened to a talk by Elder Bednar encouraging the youth to become involved in Family History because of all the blessings it will bring. Hallelujah! I had my answer! The kids and Kent can help me! =o] So from now on this will be a family affair. No longer will our family's history be from only my perspective! They will take turns writing the posts with me. I told the kids about it and they were SO EXCITED!!! For example, Natalie at my elbow right now, and wants to say:
I really can't wait to post everything! It's so exciting because then it will be from my perspective and my siblings! Now it is from everybody!

SO buckle up people; it's a whole new world!! =o]

No comments:

Post a Comment