Monday, March 28, 2016

Jenna's Birthday

Partner Writer for this post: Jenna!

Daddy is putting me in my house for Harry Potter!

I am a Ravenclaw! So is my Mama!

I am starting my dance class!

I am balancing while holding on to the bar.



I woke up super early and got dressed for the day in my new Frozen birthday outfit!

I crossed the bridge by myself! But it was very wobbly.  

The movie in the aquarium was about a submarine or whatever. 

We were playing!

On my birthday I got to go to my dance class. And one of my friends had her normal clothes on instead of her dance clothes!

I had a dress on with a crown for my birthday dinner party. 

Oh and now I have a birthday present!!

I'm opening a present and it's my wand!

I got ice cream at Cold Stone! Blueberry with chocolate chips!!

We all got to go to Cold Stone on my birthday!

Oh!!! I have my baby matching with me! And I have my wand!!

I got my penguin at the aquarium! And I have new pajammies!

I am having a smoothie! 

I'm having my birthday breakfast! AGAIN. I'm turning 4 this day!

I'm opening more presents!

I'm opening this pretty pink flower bag. 

I'm playing at Emory's house. 

We are watching Mickey Mouse and eating lunch!

I'm making the cake! It's PINK!

I'm opening presents. 

I'm having my new ballet shoes on!

Now I'm spreading my pink frosting on my cake.  

I got a pink art kit! Only pink!!


I'm going to Chic-fil-a for dinner for my birthday!

I'm having my birthday cake with my candles. 

Now it's lighting up!

And now it's glowing!!

Now I'm blowing them off! Aw little Sethie is helping and he's wearing his BYU shirt!

Now I'm eating my cake! 

I'm opening a present that has dots!

I got new clothes! And skirts!!

I got a Elsa pophead. And I got a Anna pophead. 

They are smacking faces!

I'm wearing some of my new clothes and making a face like THIS!! I'm holding my pictures and my books and my MacKay things! I'm the Me Do It MacKay!!! Hee hee

I'm going on my birthday date with Dad!! I have fun with Dad!! I went to the park and played lava monster!!! 

I had my birthday bubble bath! Just Jenna's birthday bubble bath!


And that's all! We're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment