Saturday, March 19, 2016

Allison's Birthday

Woo-hoo! I'm 32!! I had an awesome birthday! Let's face it, I have an awesome life! Seriously, I feel so blessed. Sure I have bad days and heartaches just like anyone else, but I have SO MUCH to be grateful for. We all do, when we choose to have eyes to see and ears to hear it.

I got a ton of emergency preparedness stuff from Kent. I was super excited as I opened each thing and it was so funny because the kids were confused by most of it. Finally Kent told them that I'm just not like other people, and specifically told Caleb not to buy girls water barrels or seed sprouting kits. LOL! It was awesome!


One of my favorite moments of the day was this dance party. =o]

Kent got me a carrot cake, and a variety of delectable ice cream desserts. He thinks it is hilarious to try and make me blow out all the candles by myself.  

Making a wish! (And it is TOTALLY coming true by the way =o])

They helped me and we got them all out! 

This isn't' really about my birthday, but since I am the only one writing this post I decided to include it here. Have I mentioned that I am doing the Personal Progress Program and I LOVE it? Well I am. This is how far along I was right after my birthday. As of this writing I only have two experiences left and I am working on all the projects. I plan to be finished by Young Women in Excellence in the fall so I can get my medallion. It is so fulfilling and I am learning SO MUCH about myself and the gospel and especially the Atonement and Plan of Salvation. I am grateful for the opportunity to participate. 

Here's to one year older and wiser too!

No comments:

Post a Comment