Monday, March 28, 2016

February Homeschool

Partner Writer for this post: Natalie!

This is a puppet show at the library. I never watched it. 

Eric Carle! Book ride of TERROR ha ha ha please note this is a crazy game that we play when my mom stacks books on us to take a picture. 

Seth getting himself very messy at the Dinosaur Museum. Ever heard of Thanksgiving Point? 

Jenna apparently likes T-rex! 

Me by the elephant bird. 

A big fish! And a giant dinosaur bird thing. 

Us painting like Eric Carle!


Caleb wanted one of his to look like blood. I wonder why??



Us drawing our pictures to put the painted parts on. 





Jenna cut hers into lots of tiny pieces as you can see. 


(Oops! We didn't get a picture of the finished projects.)

Us doing our "I Have A Dream" project! Why don't you look up the speech? 




Here is Mom's!

Me, my friend Sydney, and my siblings playing on the killer whale models. 

Us looking at jelly fish!


Us looking at the penguins. 

Us in the submarine model. 

Looking at the same penguins, except above. 

Seth on the giant poison dart frog model!

Us in the rope bridge. 

Us with the giant river fish! I mean, seriously, they are giant!

Us at the Tiki Tiki Island play center!


The petting ocean zoo!



Amazing fish!

Us learning about the planets!


Lots of interesting facts!

There was a funny song and I wrote it down with a picture of the planets. 

Thank you to the servers of our community posters! Why don't you do that to? 

Look at their happy faces!


Wow! With all the homeschooling, this month flew by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment