Sunday, March 20, 2016

Caleb's Birthday

Partner Writer for this post: Caleb of course!

Seth piled up my balloons in the corner.

We looked at my books. 

I had my birthday breakfast. 

I opened up some presents. I was happy about them!

Me and dad were building my puzzle. 

We were playing a game with balloons and streamers on the fan!

We were making my cake. 

I was spelling a word with letter cheezits. 

Dad gave me my hockey set!

I was playing with my hockey set. 

We were watching a movie while we ate lunch. It was the Lorax!

We were opening some presents with one of my friends, Collin. 

We were building my Lego set that he gave me. 

We were decorating cupcakes with Lego candy. 

That's my 6 year old cake!

We were building with my marble set. 

We were opening another present. 

This was one of my favorite presents. 

I was using it. 

We were eating dinner. 

We were opening another present and it was a game. ...How much longer?

And I got an art kit!

And I got a animation set.


(Here is a huge stack of books I ordered with Caleb's school money! =o])

I got micro machines!!!

I was playing with both sets in these pictures. ...Okay, that's it. Right? 


We were going to eat my cake!

There's me!

I was blowing out the candles!

Now we are eating the cake!

I don't have to say anything about these pictures. Right, Mom?



Now we opened another present!

*Sigh* I thought that would be it.... The next morning I was building my Lego set. 

What?!? More?? ...We went out to dinner at Souplantation!


And my friend Collin had a birthday party too. 

Last one!!! Me and dad were going on a date. 
(Don't you want to say anything else about what you guys did?)
Nope! That's it. I want to be done. (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment