Saturday, January 24, 2015

Allison's Birthday!

My birthday was like the day after we got back from Hawaii and a day before we left for Utah, so it wasn't too big of an affair. Kent and the kids still made me feel loved though!
Unfortunately, I was not feeling well. The main culprit was a HUGE eye stye. This picture does not do it justice because my eye was so swollen and it was way back there. It cleared up after a couple days but my birthday was definitely the most swollen and painful of the days. Lame! 

Initially, we were just going to kind of glaze over Kent and I's birthdays but the kids FREAKED OUT so we decided to celebrate! Lol! Natalie worked so hard making this beautiful card for me! I was seriously impressed!

Kent went to basketball the night before my birthday and so I guess he got all this ready while I was sleeping once he got home. He is such a sweetheart!

Balloons make a party!!

This card played music and was definitely the hit of the day! 

He picked up some cake and ice cream and look, he even got me a slice of carrot cake! =o] The candles were tricky!! He laughed and laughed as I tried to blow them out! 

That night we blissfully zoned out while avoiding our reality and watched the movie he bought me as a present: The Maze Runner. All in all I'm looking forward to this next year ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment