Sunday, November 13, 2016

Summer Kings and Queens

Partner Authors for this post: each kid on their day! 

Seth's Summer King Day
It's my King Day!



It's my firetruck!

We were dancing.



Watermelon! Mom you cut it. 


Um...I'm pretending it's a red firetruck!




Yep! That's me with a Popsicle. 

We were running through the sprinklers when we got on our swimsuits. 


Jenna's Summer Queen Day

I got to have Emory over to play!

I got to paint nails with Emory!


We got to have a picnic lunch outside!

Then we went swimming!!

Then me and Seth got to watch Frozen!

I wanted to go to Chic-Fil-A for dinner! 

And I got an ice cream after we ate dinner!


Caleb's 1/2 Birthday and Summer King Day

"I have other things to do right now, Mom. Just do it without me."
= no commentary on Caleb's day



















(Okay so I have to at least explain this one. With our service club we made "Blessing Bags" for homeless people, and as part of his King Day Caleb wanted to drive around and find a homeless person to give our last one to. This is him! He plays his guitar animatedly on the corner of the District almost every day.)




Natalie's Summer Queen Day

We got to dog-sit my uncle's dog. It was so fun!






We got some oreos and gave them to my aunt. 


I got to learn about rocks. 




I got to try a macaroon. It was delicious! 


I choose two books and I love them and I still read them to this day! 


We went to dinner at the Golden Corral! 

I had chocolate cake for dessert! 

Hooray for traditions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment