Sunday, November 13, 2016

July

Partner Author for this post: Caleb
He really didn't want to help with this, so I'm not going to push it. I wonder what drives some people to be record keepers and others to feel it is "boring". I believe it has something to do with the fact that every person is given different gifts. But honestly I don't blame him because it was SO LONG AGO and it's hard to remember and to catch up!! Something had to give and I chose the blog- what else can I say? Anyway, I will just give basic info here. 
We went with the Murrays to Colonial Days!















Rebecca and I did a Triathlon together! It was AWESOME!!





I started a program called One Hundred Days of Healing. 

This is the last sugar thing I ate. Turns out for the rest of my life!


We learned about Japan!















Don't store bleach on it's side!























We learned about Peru!


Hooray for long summer days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment