Monday, November 14, 2016

August

Partner Author for this post: Jenna

We were doing an art project!


We were swimming! 




(We hosted a cousin Olympics!)






Seth is making a train of shoes! 

(Gabe our neighbor joined us unannounced for breakfast one morning.)


We baked bread and we ate it!


(We learned about Costa Rica.)








We're at the fun play place!

We are at the same fun place on a boat!







I'm screaming cause it's super fun!!




There's me on the airplane!

Mommy and me are eating ice cream for my half birthday. (I didn't eat any lol!)





We're making cookies!









Me and Mallorie!






We're with Grammy!




We're going swimming!

(We learned about Russia!)





We're doing Let's Play Music!





I started UpStart!





I'm at my dance class!




No! Gabe!! He's eating our pumpkin bread! Caleb says: This is Gabe being ridiculous!












(I went on a RS overnighter to the Heber Valley Girl's Camp! It was AWESOME!!)








(We started our studies of the human body by learning about our spirit bodies from our neighbor the  stake patriarch.)




No comments:

Post a Comment