Sunday, November 13, 2016

Happy MacKay Day!

Partner Author for this post: Seth


We go camping together!






Oh wow Mommy LOOK!!


There's ME!











Mom these are cool!


ME!






We ate dinner at a restaurant! 

We went to this place with the rocks. Natalie was playing with them. 

It was fun to run this way!!


I got to take a picture! I was wearing shorts. I am pointing like this! I was riding the train on this part. 


We get to see the horses!


There's another picture of this!


Ahg! I was in the back?!



We were making fire!



Hey don't skip over Caleb! He was like this (smiling)!




I walked there! And I liked to go to that place. 



I liked this part!






I want to ride that horse again!

There's mom and dad!






I got Mater! I was eating smoothie!

Ahg! Jenna!!









Where's Daddy? I was riding my scooter!


Remember when we did a race? I was not winning. 


What? We're back to these parts??






See! There's the horse. 


Silly Caleb.






Here's Daddy wearing a hat!












I see the letters on these parts. 
I'm DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment