Wednesday, June 1, 2016

April

Partner Author for this post: Jenna! 

Dad is doing the furniture. 

That's Josh playing the piano. 

It's me! I'm playing the piano. 

We're playing soccer with Josh. 

We went to get donuts in our pajammies! 

We're eating breakfast. 

We have our tents up! 

(This is an awesome healing magnet I got in the mail the weekend of conference for my medical bag. I am so grateful for all I am learning to do!!)

We put stuff in the bowls and we get to eat it each time they say something about Jesus or something.

We are drawing the signs.

Aunt Jenae! She has her missionary thing! (Jenae was called to serve in Chile!)

Flowers came up!!!

Flower! A rose? (Actually our almond tree blossoms!)

A show with the cousins Katelyn and Whitney and Owen. Owen's right there! 

(I love that our neighborhood is so service oriented! Here are the scouts helping our neighbor with the dirt for his garden boxes.)

Jesus! 

The cake for Jesus' birthday! (I tried it in a bundt pan this year and will definitely continue the tradition in the future because it was delicious!)

Daddy is making the furniture! 


He is done making the furniture. 


Natalie is playing the piano. 

I'm hiding I think. 




I gave my first talk at primary! I picked out my outfit and practiced. 

Seth is putting his head to his blanket. 

I'm playing with Emory!

We went to Lydia and Ryder's house!

We're hiking with Lydia and Ryder! 


We're climbing! 


I have on my Elsa play dress! 

We made it to the top!

We went again!



We got up!!



We were eating outside!

Aunt Jenae with the chicken coop! 

We are eating our free ice creams! 

(This is a picture Jenae gave me because she knows that I love and am learning about hearts and healing. Isn't it beautiful!)

You went to the game in your Real shirts! 

I'm making the flowers grow with my flower magic wand! 




We're helping to make the garden!

Uh oh! Car crash! An Aunt Jenae car crash!!

She got out and the Holy Ghost helped her to walk away. I think. 

I don't know what's happening here. Natalie's there in the background. 

Caleb's soccer game!


Yeah! With his long sleeve shirt under! 

Oh! They're at the temple with Grammy and Grandpa Jamie! Hee hee hee Uncle Derek has a mustache! 


We're at Owen's house!! 


We are playing at Owen's house with Lydia and Ryder too!

(I am so grateful for the scriptures and personal revelation! I with all my heart I know this promise is true.)

I already talked about Caleb's soccer game BEFORE. 

Natalie and Dad are playing the piano together. 

Grammy and Seth are at Owen's house still. 

Caleb and Grammy. 

Me and Grammy!

Natalie and Grammy. 

That's you and Dash's mom! (This is one of my best friends here and I am so grateful for her and all she teaches me. She is a beautiful person!! And this is her 5th baby so on top of everything else I admire her stamina and faith!)

(These are two charts that I made for a lesson I taught in RS on Elder Oak's talk about healing through the Atonement. It records all the negative and positive words he used in his talk to describe what we write on our hearts when we have experiences in life. That lesson was one of the most powerful spiritual experiences of my life. I LOVE being a funnel for God's love. I am grateful for all I learned and got to experience that day, and for everything leading up to it as well!! Life is so good. We are so blessed to be here!)



We're playing at the park and having lunch. 

We're in the trees! 


Oh! And we're playing in the sand!

We're at the BYU Creamery and we all got some ice cream!

We're at Grease Monkey. 

We got our little monkeys from them. 

Caleb with his tooth! 

Pretty roses on the counter! 
(From fb: I have been given a vase of flowers by a friend two times in my life. Both times I was a couple steps into an incredible journey I wasn't expecting. Last time I don't know who the angel was who left them on my doorstep for me, but I felt her love when I discovered them there. This time I received them in my kitchen accompanied with a hug and a smile, and I felt that same kind of supportive, encouraging love. Even though that journey years ago was hard, I am grateful for it because I learned so much and grew closer to God than I knew was possible. This journey is hard in a different way, and I can feel myself drawing closer to God and learning and growing again in ways I never could have imagined. LIFE IS GOOD. All of it!! Tonight I am grateful for flowers and friends and feelings of love on incredible journeys!)

Natalie with Dad at the Real game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment