Wednesday, June 1, 2016

April Homeschool

Partner Author for this post: Caleb!

We're having book club. 

Seth is standing. 

We are at the Rec Center for swim lessons. 

We are playing at the park by the library. 

We are building habitats with legos. 

Just delete it because it is Jenna and I don't want to explain it. 

This is Friday Friends. 

We are at the rec center again. 


We are doing a service. 

There I am sweeping but I don't remember why we were helping them. 


We are at the rec center. 



I remember that Natalie had to go do that test for a long time! 

We're at the chocolate factory! 






We were studying Dr. Seuss! 

We are at the Paleontology museum. I don't want to say anything else. 






We finished our swim lessons. 

The Tulip Festival! 







(Do you want to say anything about the games you got to play?) No. I don't need to explain anything else because these are all still from the tulip festival and I already said that. 









We saw the owls.



Okay it's the end. Can I go build my lego ship now???

No comments:

Post a Comment