Sunday, August 4, 2013

May 2013

Random Pictures of the Kids from Madera
 

granddad came to visit while grandmom was in Germany with Shawna for her surgery.

sunday morning sisters photo


the kiddos while Natalie was at school
 
caleb helped me to make eggs EVERY morning while I was sick.
 
jenna loves being outside


jenna eats a lot =o]
 
St Patrick's day!
 
Natalie in her classroom
 

Natalie dressed up as a penguin for a school event

Natalie reading!

Natalie lost her first tooth!
 
 
 
making the solar system (the kids were on a space kick and got to read whatever books they wanted from grammy's library so we went with it) 

at mcdonald's for a fundraiser

 
Happy Memorial Day!
 


My Activity Day Girls

I LOVED this calling! too bad I haven't had the chance to keep a calling for more than a year my entire adult life...

1 comment:

  1. In some of these pictures Natalie looks a lot like Katelyn to me! and that's so crazy about your calling situation.

    ReplyDelete