Thursday, April 28, 2016

March

Partner Writer for this Post: Caleb!
Natalie's ice skating class!

(Natalie and I went on a half-birthday date to Color Me Mine to complete our birthday dishes set. Natalie says: It was super fun making these! I really enjoyed it!!)

We use this calendar in our mudroom. 

I'm at the dentist. They worked on my teeth. I didn't like getting my tooth pulled out but I wanted my teeth to be clean with no cavities so I did it. 

I got a lollipop, a special quarter, and a note that says "Caleb you are so brave!!" from the tooth fairy the next morning. 

This is Jenna and Seth running around. 
(Basically Natalie's entire lesson was a chase the kids around and keep them out of trouble session.)

I want to do skating with Natalie next year, and then I want to do hockey!

(Natalie says: I really enjoyed ice skating and it was a lot easier than the first time I tried it when I had to use a toddler aid!)

We went to a play and Abby our babysitter was in it! It was super cool and exciting!! I don't want to be in one of those, but I like watching them!

This is Uncle Russ and Dad working on our playground! 

I don't want to say anything about this one. Delete it!  

This is the piano! 

This is us with neighborhood friends on our new playground!!

Me and Dad got to go to the RSL game! I got a sweatshirt!!

This is me and Dad finishing the Book of Mormon! 

This is me and my friend Landon folding laundry. 

This is me and Landon doing school. 

Me and Landon playing Wii (after doing 5 chores and school), it was Star Wars!!

I am making a fruit salad!

I am eating raspberry jam bars (made with almond flour). They were good!!

1 comment:

  1. Great comments Caleb playing hockey would be exciting! Landon seems like a fun kid.

    ReplyDelete